Aurora HVAC

Aurora HVAC – State Automatic Heating & Cooling – Call 630-326-6330

Aurora HVAC

Aurora HVAC

Staying comfortable and warm in your home all winter long is probably the most obvious benefit of getting regular Aurora HVAC maintenance. Saving on repair costs is another perk, too! There are a few key reasons why getting timely repair and maintaining your furnace, for example, can ease the demand on your household budget:

Save on Energy Consumption and Costs
In a typical Illinois home, the biggest expense is usually heating and cooling. The monthly bills for an HVAC system will most often exceed other aspects of a home that consume energy like lighting. That’s frequently the case regardless of whether your furnace (or heat pump) is operating at top efficiently. However, if it isn’t, your gas or electricity are likely going to be higher and you’ll be continuously overpaying for your comfort system.

The energy efficiency of a furnace is gauged by what is known as the annual fuel utilization efficiency. It is basically a ratio that sets a comparison between your unit’s yearly heat output with its yearly fuel consumption. As an example, a furnace with a rating of 80 percent converts 80 percent of the fuel it consumes into heat. The other 20 percent is waste.

As times passes and if a furnace is not maintained adequately, it becomes less efficient and the AFUE rating declines. Consequently, the unit will require increasingly more fuel to produce the same warmth. Regular Aurora HVAC
maintenance will go a long way toward making it more efficient, lowering your household’s energy expenditure while keeping those utility bills under control.

Longer Lifespan for Your Aurora HVAC System
The expected service life of heating units varies based on factors like the type of system it is, how frequently it’s used, humidity levels and how often it receives. Your system can last much longer with regular maintenance, meaning you can successfully avoid a replacement for a while and still have a furnace that runs reliably.

Aurora HVAC

Fewer Repairs
The sooner our technicians catch and rectify a problem with a furnace, the easier and usually less expensive subsequent repair services will be. If you get routine maintenance services, it presents our techs with a chance to take care of smaller repairs when necessary before they develop into a bigger problem that will end up costing you more and risk leaving in your household without heat.

Rely on the Aurora HVAC Professionals at State Automatic for Expert Furnace Maintenance

As a locally owned business, the entire staff at our company is proud to serve the residents of the Fox Valley region and the surrounding communities. We aim to provide the highest standards of customer care and quality workmanship for services ranging from furnace maintenance and repair to installation of new units and more.

Our mission is to provide an experience that proceeds smoothly by communicating directly with you throughout the project, arriving on schedule for your appointment, and resolving any concerns you may have prior to getting started. Customers discover that our team is dedicated to helping them improve the indoor air quality and comfort of their homes with Aurora HVAC solutions that are effective.

As part of a maintenance service, our technicians will examine your HVAC system carefully, checking for any signs your furnace or heat pump is not working as well as it ought to. We inspect for cracks, rust, corrosion, and any other warning signs of deterioration.

Don’t risk the reliable comfort of your household next winter! If your furnace is over 15 years old and it has not received a tune-up in some time, contact State Automatic today at 630-326-6330.

Free Estimates

"*" indicates required fields

By clicking Submit, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to the disclaimer.