Commercial HVAC Batavia IL – State Automatic – Call 630-326-6330
VRF (variable refrigerant flow) is among the most innovative and best technologies occurring in the HVAC industry. With ductless VRF, several indoor fan coils connect to a single exterior unit. Also, the design allows for independent control of each unit.
If you own or manage commercial buildings in the Tri Cities, consider taking advantage of ductless VRF technology. These effective comfort systems provide buildings with highly efficient indoor temperature management. Just some of the benefits of installing VRF include:
- -Improves versatility for redesign, retrofit or replacement of the system in existing structures. With VRF, it becomes easier to establish dedicated, specific zones instead of attempting to fulfill all comfort needs through a central system.
- -Increases commercial building manager’s ability to collect more data and improve control of HVAC activity.
- -Better connectivity helps make ductless VRF systems an attractive option since building managers can take more advantage of their versatility.
- -Helps lower expenses for commercial building functions, new installation and HVAC maintenance.
- -VRF systems tend to be less noisy than traditional HVAC systems. This is particularly beneficial for office environments.
- -Because of the compact dimensions of VRF units, they provide multiple options for utilizing the space in a commercial building. After installation, it’s easy to learn how to operate a VRF system and provide reliable comfort to each working space.
There are many application choices for these ductless HVAC systems. For example, VRF systems can work in historic buildings, schools, hospitals, manufacturing facilities and lots more.
The technology for VRF units is continually evolving. That makes it important to rely on a contractor with VRF expertise for your next commercial building HVAC retrofitting.
Need Commercial HVAC Batavia IL services? Call State Automatic at 630-326-6330
State Automatic has significant experience in the installation and maintenance of ductless VRF technologies. Our team coordinates with commercial building owners to suggest and choose the best, cost-effective equipment. For more information on how State Automatic provides planning, engineering and installation of your ductless VRF system.
Installing a Heat Pump in Commercial Buildings
A reliable, cost-effective HVAC alternative, heat pumps offer many different applications for commercial buildings. Heat pumps function on a refrigeration cycle similar to traditional heating and cooling systems. The key distinction is that a heat pump’s refrigerant fluid loop configures with reverse valves. This enables the refrigerant cycling to go in either direction. It can extract heat from an area and dispense it outside. Or, take heat from outside and draw it indoors.
Much like a fan that rotates counterclockwise or clockwise, the coils don’t “know” if they’re in condenser or evaporator mode. The system is simply effective and efficient either way.
Those unfamiliar with heat pumps might mistakenly view them as more complicated than other HVAC appliances. However, heat pumps only have a couple more moving components than traditional refrigeration units. With professional design, installation and maintenance, heat pumps are equally as reliable as other HVAC systems.
Another effective application for heat pumps throughout the year is providing hot water. This calls for only basic modifications to the unit so it discharges heat from the air directly to water in a storage tank. This transferal of heat to water is highly efficient.
Advantages of Commercial HVAC Batavia IL Maintenance by State Automatic
The ongoing responsibilities of managing a business can sometimes distract from scheduling commercial heating and cooling maintenance. Without a doubt, the system that keeps the occupants of a commercial building comfort is key to success.
Affordable, Reliable Commercial HVAC Batavia IL Solutions by State Automatic – Call 630-326-6330
An HVAC system that’s not able to regulate the indoor temperature in a working environment can result in costly repairs. As you assess your commercial building’s maintenance plans, take note of the benefits of regular tune-ups for your heating and cooling equipment:
- -Maintenance helps keep energy bills manageable. Commercial HVAC Batavia IL systems – particularly in large buildings – need a lot energy to do their job. When the system is not operating at peak efficiency it can get increasingly expensive. However, routine maintenance helps reduce the load put upon the Commercial HVAC Batavia IL system. Similar to a motor vehicle that receives regular tune-ups, a well-maintained heating and cooling system is more energy efficient. From ensuring optimal air circulation to lubricating components to reduce friction, commercial HVAC maintenance promotes reliable performance. A Commercial HVAC Batavia IL system in good condition keeps temperatures in your place of business comfortable without any hassles.
- -Avoid Commercial HVAC Batavia IL system breakdowns. Routine maintenance by State Automatic gives our techs the opportunity to rectify minor problems. Certainly, being proactive with heating and cooling equipment is critical for preventing service disruption.
For example, repairing a refrigerant leak prevents the risk of shutting down production if the system stops producing cool air.
- -Extends the service lifespan of the Commercial HVAC Batavia IL equipment. Commercial heating and cooling systems – like other large equipment with moving parts – have a service life. Replacing a whole unit can be a significant investment for a company’s budget. While most any system eventually needs replacement, you’ll maximize the investment you made initially by prolonging your HVAC system usefulness.
- -Prevent the risk of property damages. An obstruction in drain lines can result in water leaking and extensive damages. Since many HVAC systems are in concealed areas of commercial buildings, water damage might happen before anyone notices the leaking.
- As part of a maintenance call, technicians assess the whole drain system for signs of clogs. If our technicians discover a clog, they clean the lines and replace
malfunctioning components. These basic maintenance steps will help protect your commercial building’s integrity and longevity.
- -Sustain a healthy and productive environment. Bad quality indoor air can cause a lot of discomfort for people with asthma or allergies. A commercial HVAC system helps maintain indoor humidity levels. A system that functions poorly can lead to an unhealthy environment that’s prone to mold growth. Routine HVAC maintenance helps to eliminate this risk in commercial locations. Air filters within commercial HVAC units are made to catch debris and dirt particles that can contribute to allergy symptoms. Maintenance appointments will ensure consistent changing of the filters. In addition, the air ducts connecting to the HVAC system should receive inspections to assess if there’s a need to clean them. Eventually, tiny particles like mold spores or rodent waste may collect in the ductwork. By thoroughly cleaning the ductwork, it effectively reduces the allergens floating in your building.
- -Maintain consistent indoor temperature settings. When a commercial HVAC system is operating efficiently, the indoor temperatures in a business setting should remain consistent. Comfortable temperatures help promote productivity and also welcomes customers who enter the building. A professional commercial HVAC service technician can adjust thermostat settings to achieve optimal efficiency.
At State Automatic we offer commercial HVAC system maintenance plans that improve your operations. Reach us at 630-326-6330 today for an inspection of your commercial heating and cooling equipment. Our service technicians have the expertise to solve even the most challenging HVAC issues.
State Automatic is a family-owned and operated contractor providing affordable solutions for businesses throughout the Tri Cities.
Our main location is located at 1335 Paramount Parkway in Batavia IL. Call us for service or contact us online.